ORGANIZATION "IETF IDR Working Group"
CONTACT-INFO "E-mail: email@example.com
Jeffrey Haas, Susan Hares (Editors)
825 Victors Way
Ann Arbor, MI 48108-2738
Tel: +1 734 222-1600
Fax: +1 734 222-1602
"The MIB module for the BGP-4 protocol.
Copyright (C) The Internet Society (2006). This
version of this MIB module is part of RFC 4273;
see the RFC itself for full legal notices."
"Changes from RFC 1657:
1) Fixed the definitions of the notifications
to make them equivalent to their initial
definition in RFC 1269.
2) Added compliance and conformance info.
3) Updated information for the values of
4) Added additional clarification comments where
5) Noted where objects do not fully reflect
the protocol as Known Issues.
6) Updated the DESCRIPTION for the
7) The following objects have had their DESCRIPTION
clause modified to remove the text that suggested
(using 'should' verb) initializing the counter
to zero on a transition to the established state:
Those implementations that still do this are
still compliant with this new wording.
Applications should not assume counters have
started at zero.
Published as RFC 4273."
"Translated to SMIv2 and published as RFC 1657."
"Initial version, published as RFC 1269."